Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lesbians Of Arizona - Bite Me

Internet dude Faris reports he is now top of the Google search results for the word 'Faris'.

Well, a year ago, I wasn't even on the first page of the Google results for 'Scamp'. In fact there were eleven other Scamp-themed websites ahead of me, including one for lesbians in Arizona.


Anyway, Faris inspired me to check again, and I was delighted to see I have now moved ahead of the sunbelt lady-lovers, and am up to fifth place.

The top-ranked Scamp is a site offering "A new frontier in communication for people with disabilities." I like to think mine does much the same.

6 comments:

Lunar BBDO said...

Well, we've seen off rugmunchers of all colours and creeds and now we totally fucking own (that should be in italics) Lunar BBDO in the googlesphere.

Toad said...

Oddly enough, a comment I left on Adfreak, Adweek's blog, comes up first. (Adweek = Campaign, kinda, sorta)

Then a post I did on Second Life.

Then the actual Toad Stool blog.

The Beatles cover band Tangerine Toad is a weak 4th.

Faris said...

nice one mate - show those sapphic sirens whose boss ;-p

Make the logo bigger said...

While Lesbians Of Arizona would be a great title for a band...

make the logo bigger:

number one in your hearts, number one on Google, bitches.

Which means exactly what? Nothing in terms of fame and fortune.

Anonymous said...

You might want to know SCAMP Lesbians of Arizona has its own domain now... www.azscamp.com.

Scamp said...

Finally the good lesbians of Arizona see sense.